P3 Young Persons 16-24 Housing Advice Service For Macclesfield and Crewe
The Young Persons Housing Advice Service provides advice, guidance and support to young people aged 6-24 who are homeless OR at risk of becoming homeless. We are there to assist and support young people to secure and sustain the best possible accommodation suitable for their needs by encouraging and empowering young people to make choices.
We provide advice on the various housing options available to young people and support young people to ensure their housing needs are managed appropriately and effectively in accordance with their rights under the law. We are there to help make the transition at a complex time simpler.
What Do We Offer?
- Mediation with families’
- Support in applying for accomodation
- Support in attending Job Centre Plus appointments
- Social fund applications
- Friendly and simple housing advice
- Help with understanding the process
- Claiming benefits
- Housing applications to Crewe/Cheshire East housing
Who We Work With:
- Local Authority housing homeless teams
- Youth offending teams
- Just drop in (Macclesfield)
- The Hub (Crewe)
How To Get In Touch With Us…
Annabelle Smith-Ashmore 07903874978 (Crewe Area)
Nazmin Juneja 07875724831 (Macclesfield and Congleton)
Take a look at our main web site : http://www.p3charity.org